Can YOU answer these questions?
- If you were the victim of a home invasion and had to defend yourself…how do you call it in to 911?
- What do you say when the cops arrive? How much do you tell them before you cross the line?
- If you had to use a firearm for defense, does your spouse know how to bail you out of jail?
- Do you have your lawyers number in your cell phone?
- Does your insurance cover self-defense shootings? How will you know?
- What does adrenaline do to your body? How do you get rid of it?
- What if the intruders are gang related…do you have a ” Counter Retaliation Plan” to stay safe?
- Does your family have all of the information and money to live day-to-day, while you are getting bailed out of jail?
The DARK has the answers and the tools to help you answer these questions and prepare for crime.