|February 28, 2013|
|7:00 pm||to||10:00 pm|
On Thursday evening the 28th of February, Concealed Carry Instructor Riley Bowman will be teaching a Firearm Course which qualifies students to receive a Colorado Concealed Weapons Permit. The class will run from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. Learn more about Riley on his profile. The class will be held in Colorado Springs (Learn More About the Location). If you are unable to attend on this date please consider future dates or request a private class in your own home (link above).
About the CCW Class:
This class meets all the Colorado state requirements to qualify students to receive a concealed carry permit. Students will receive the required Certificate of Completion at the class. Content will include:
- Firearm Safety Rules and Overview
- Handgun Basics and Mechanics
- Firing Stances & Malfunctions Clearing
- Firearm Accessories, Storage, and Concealment Techniques
- Colorado Gun Ownership Laws
- Colorado Concealed Carry Laws
- Colorado Justifiable and Physical Force Laws
How do you Register for Class:
When will you receive the class address:
*Credit Card Payments Are Processed by JP Squared Consulting Inc.