|November 3, 2012|
|9:00 am||to||12:00 pm|
On Saturday morning the 3rd of November, Concealed Carry Instructor Jacob Paulsen will be teaching a Firearm Course which qualifies students to receive a Colorado Concealed Weapons Permit. The class will run from 9:00am to 12:00pm. Learn more about Jacob on his profile. The class will be held in Arvada Colorado. If you are unable to attend on this date please consider future dates or request a private class in your own home (link above).
About the CCW Class:
This class meets all the Colorado state requirements to qualify students to receive a concealed carry permit. Students will receive the required Certificate of Completion at the class. Content will include:
- Firearm Safety Rules and Overview
- Handgun Basics and Mechanics
- Firing Stances & Malfunctions Clearing
- Firearm Accessories, Storage, and Concealment Techniques
- Colorado Gun Ownership Laws
- Colorado Concealed Carry Laws
- Colorado Justifiable and Physical Force Laws
How do you Register for Class:
When will you receive the class address:
*Credit Card Payments Are Processed by JP Squared Consulting Inc.