|August 18, 2012|
|9:00 am||to||11:30 am|
UPDATE: THIS CLASS IS FULL. WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING ENROLLMENTS. PLEASE CHECK OUR CLASS SCHEDULE TO THE RIGHT TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE CLASSES.
On Saturday morning the 18th of August, Concealed Carry Instructor Jacob Paulsen will be teaching a Firearm Course which qualifies students to receive a Colorado Concealed Weapons Permit. The class will run from 9:00am to 11:30am. Learn more about Jacob on his profile. The class will be held in Arvada Colorado. If you are unable to attend on this date please consider future dates or request a private class in your own home (link above).
About the CCW Class:
This class meets all the Colorado state requirements to qualify students to receive a concealed carry permit. Students will receive the required Certificate of Completion at the class. Content will include:
- Firearm Safety Rules and Overview
- Handgun Basics and Mechanics
- Firing Stances & Malfunctions Clearing
- Firearm Accessories, Storage, and Concealment Techniques
- Colorado Gun Ownership Laws
- Colorado Concealed Carry Laws
- Colorado Justifiable and Physical Force Laws